- Anthrozoology (The human social animal; the animals in society; the contrast of cultures; applying anthrozoology in animal behavior modification; the different ethical approaches; animal welfare; the past-present-future; animal trainer challenges; companion animals and owners relationship).
- Animal Behavior, Language and Learning.
- Intra / Inter-specific communication.
- Animal behavior problems with study cases.
- Practical applications with the principles of mentoring, anthrozoology, ethology and behaviorism in several animal training fields.
- Advanced behavioral modification programming.
- Canine Scent Detection.
- Critical Thinking, Leadership, Life Coaching, and Mentoring.
- Personalized courses for companion animal families (kids and adults).
- Personalized technical levels courses in the professional, academical, governmental, operational and other specific areas of animal behavior modification.
- Companion animal owners.
- Privates, professionals, veterinarians, companies, private entities, academic and governmental institutions, NPO/NGO;
- Contact only when you have the subject, the date, location of the event and the number of expected attendees.
- The standard schedule for all events: 10.00 to 13.00 and 14.30 to 17.30.
- The organizer has the role in choosing the correct place according to the event needs, to advertise the event actively and take care of all logistic.
- The organizer can sell products and have a sponsor, but the speaker is under no obligation to your sponsor(s) or products. Speaker accepts no personal sponsors to maintain his professional and academic integrity.
- Attendees cannot film and or take pictures of the event.
- The speaker will need a projector with a VGA or HDMI connection, a sound system with handheld and lapel microphones, a mini-jack connection to a computer and a writing board.
- The total fee and expenses are divided into three portions that the organizer must pay no later than the dates stipulated in the contract and do not include the travel and accommodation. The first payment (deposit) it is to confirm the date and is non-refundable. If the organizer cancels the event less than four weeks from the event date, he has to pay the expenses incurred (like flight tickets) plus half of the seminar fee.
- A signed service contract is required.
Please contact me for more information.
- Spanish (Written)
- Danish (Written)