English and Portuguese: In-person, on-campus or online (Dogs, cats, and horses)
- Scientific consulting, advising, coaching and mentoring, for professionals and companion animal owners.
- Courses, seminars, workshops, talks, lectures, conferences, and webinars.
- Tutorship to Ethology Institute students. Please contact me for more information, I may help you getting a grant. (Informações em português.)
- Other personalized services (Please, contact me.)
Main topics and subjects
All subjects and technical levels are adapted to the audience. If you didn’t find the topic you wish, please contact me.
- Anthrozoology: The human social animal; the animals in society; the contrast of cultures; animal welfare paradox; animal technician challenges; companion animals and owners relationship; moral and ethical approaches in animal training; the technical fashionism in animal training; within others Roberto Barata’s work, studies, and research in the field.
- Animal Behavior, Cognition, Language, and Learning.
- Animal communication theory.
- Intra / Interspecific communication.
- Science, pseudoscience, and the scientific model.
- Ethology and behaviorism.
- Animal behavior problems with study cases.
- Practical applications of the principles of mentoring, anthrozoology, ethology, and behaviorism in several animal training fields.
- Functional Assessment and Animal Behavior Modification Program.
- Coaching Dog Owners (young and adults) and dealing with their challenges.
- Social teaching programs for puppies, adults, and seniors.
- Personalized courses for companion animal families (young and adults.)
- Canine Scent Detection.
- Critical thinking, leadership, life coaching, mentoring, and interpersonal techniques for professionals in the animal field.